#SWTORfamily began as a Twitter Account and became a thriving hashtag. The aim was to support players of all shapes and sizes by retweeting Tweets using that hashtag. Now it’s not just about retweeting people – this hashtag started conversations, get reactions and enables people in the SWTOR Community to connect with each other on Twitter.
- Who can join? All players who play Star Wars: The Old Republic
- How do you join? Follow @Swtorfamily (Madmar) on Twitter to see post by other #SWTORfamily members, add the hastahg #SWTORFamily to your tweets to add to them to the SWTORfamily group, or view #SWTORfamily posts by clicking here
- Do you need to download anything? Nope!
- Do you need an account? Yes, you will be able to create a Twitter account, which you can use to discuss SWTOR or any other topic you’d like. If you are not ready to make an account yet, you can view all #SWTORfamily posts here.
- How many people are a part of this Twitter group? There is over 150 players posting per week creating about 500 posts, reaching over 700,000 other SWTOR fans
- What type of content can you share and discuss? Screenshots from the game, character fashion, news and guides, artwork, achievements, and jokes
How to Join
Come join us on Twitter with the #SWTORfamily hashtag, a Twitter community focused on Star Wars: The Old Republic!
- Create a Twitter account by visiting twitter.com
- Once you have created an account, subscribe to @SWTORfamily (aka “Madmar”) to join!
- To share a screenshot, artwork, or anything else about Star Wars: The Old Republic with other members of the community, add the hashtag #SWTORfamily to your tweet!
- The Twitter community is a great place to share screenshots. You can upload multiple screenshots to one tweet to create a story or collage.
- You can view the latest #SWTORfamily messages by visiting this link